Friday, August 8, 2008

Just do it!

I'm joining a gym. Oh yes, I am joining a gym!

I joined a gym in 2005. I loved going. I went all the time. For about a month. Then I got bored. I stopped going and wasted all that money!

This time I am joining with a friend (you rock, Beth!). And by George I will not waste my money! I will be going to the gym and working out!

We're going to shop a few local gyms and join something by September 1. Once Simon is a little older and on some solids I am going to join Weight Watchers again. I was able to lose 21 pounds on it after having Jesse, I just had to wait until he was 10 months old to be able to do it. I cannot control my insatiable appetite this early when the baby is nursing so much.

Anyway, I'm excited all around! I am going to have to carve time out of my freakishly busy schedule to go to the gym. Dan said he'd watch the boys whenever. Hunting season can get tricky, but I'll figure it out.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Ben and Cori Momma said...

I am totally geeked too! And I hear you on the crazy appetite. I'd say it's like grazing all day, but the quantity of food is too large to be considered only grazing!