Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My little daredevil!

We took the kids to the Stoneboro Fair over Labor Day weekend. Jesse had a great time! He rode the motorcycles (over and over), sat on tractors, checked out farm-grown fruits and vegetables, liked the cows and pigs... It was a good time. Simon liked watching people and stopping every hour and a half to nurse. Darn 6 month growth spurt!


When we spotted the bungie jump, we weren't sure if Jesse would A) be big enough to go on it (he was too short for the little kid swings) or B) want to go on it. But he was all smiles as we stood in line watching the other (older) kids and adults take their turns. Then it was his turn. He loved it! I'll let the video do the talking.


2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Totally adorable!

Life as a Beach said...

Holy moly!! Jesse, you are one brave little dude. I can't imagine Nolan wanting to do that, he won't even go near the sprayground fountains. I'm sure he'd have a blast watching Jesse though. His laughter brought tears to my eyes. I'm just amazed!